Pedestrian Barrier Gates
Plastic Pedestrian Barrier Gates
- Hi impact HDPE blow moulded barrier gate system.
- Each barrier is approx 2m x 1m (with feet) x 40mm deep.
- Complies with BS 7818.
- Complete with red/white reflective vinyl strip at top and space for signage in centre (e.g. blue arrow plate).
- Supplied throughout Northern Ireland, Ireland and Mainland UK.
The new Frontier barrier from JSP is now available.
The Frontier Cross-Link barrier boasts:
- new stability poles to allow greater stability around open ground when winds are high.
- Surefoot Bloc system to also enhance the stability of the barrier in windy conditions by adding weight to the barrier.
- Flexi-Clips to allow flexible linking of barrier gates.
- Free replacement of surefoot barrier feet in the unlikely event of the feet becomes broken.
- Now available in blue and yellow with reduced MOQ of 40 units (one pallet).
For further product details check out:
Barrier Fencing Mesh
- Temporary site safety fencing.
- Available in various grades for various environments.
- Available in his vis orange or blue.
- Standard roll size is 1m x 50m long.
- To be used along with metal or plastic fencing pins/bars.
- See below for fencing pins/bars.
- Hardened steel fencing pins for use with plastic safety fencing mesh.
- Approx dimensions 1350mm tall and 15mm diameter.
- Can be used directly into asphalt surfaces.
- See above for fencing mesh.