News about AGM Belfast Ltd:
- July 2019 Holiday closure dates:
We will be closed for the 2019 July holiday from 12pm on Thursday 11th July and we will reopen again at 9am on Monday 22nd July. We wish you a happy holiday and we hope the closure does not inconvenience you too much.
- We have moved:
Due to the sale of 40 Ravenhill Road we have relocated to the below address as of 2nd January 2019.
40a Ballystockart Road
Please contact us on 02890 452 613 to discuss any delivery requirements or to discuss this move in more detail.
We are trading as normal and stocking all the same items as we did at the Ravenhill Road. We welcome any collections or enquiries at this new location. We look forward to hearing from/seeing you soon.
- Now accepting all major credit and debit cards:
We are now glad to announce that as of April 2016 we can now accept Visa Debit and Credit cards, VPay, Mastercard, and Maestro cards. We accept these cards using Worldpay Zinc, the world famous credit card provider (part of RBS Group).
We can accept card payment in person, or over the phone for cash account customers, and for trade account holders we can also accept the same methods of payment too. Our existing payment methods of cash, cheque, PayPal and BACS have not changed.
Please contact us for further details.
Now selling on Ebay:
We are proud to announce that AGM Belfast Ltd are now selling a selection of our products on ebay. Please take a look on our ebay shop for more details. You can find us at the following link - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/agmbelfastltd/ .
- Charity Abseil.
On 14th June 2015 our managing director (Chris Connolly - pictured right) abseiled from the top of the Europa Hotel in Belfast in aid of NIAMH Wellbeing (http://www.niamhwellbeing.org/). The weather on the day couldn't have been better (calm and no rain) making it an easy run for Chris! So far Chris has raised £255 for the charity, £105 more than the initial target!
Chris and AGM Belfast Ltd would like to thank all those who have donated towards this cause and we hope you feel your donation has been earned.
- AGM Belfast Ltd donate tools for charity auction in aid of Healthlink 360.
Follow link to find out more -
- Our catalogue is out now so if you would like to be sent one please contact us and let us know your details. It is a handy A5 size spiral bound catalogue with a rigid plastic cover, so you don't need to worry about it getting dog-eared in your glove box or door bin. The catalogue is a good first point of reference for your supply needs.
News about our products:
Prepare for winter and snow:
- De-icing rock salt in bags are available. These are 20kg bags of the brown salt for use on car parks, driveways, paths etc. Please phone us for prices and delivery/collection options - T:028 9045 2613.
- Snow shovels, Bulldog brand. These are strong snow shovels made fom impact resistant plastic with a metal scraping edge and wooden shaft c/w plastic Y handle. This is a competitively priced quality shovel for moving snow and other light and bulky material.
- Hi-Vis thermal builders gloves. Rubber faced thermal builder's gloves are available in hi-vis yellow colour so all of you can easily be seen on dark days. These gloves are excellent at keeping the cold out whilst working.
- Neoprene lined safety wellington boots available on request, please contact us for details and availability.
- Safety helmet liners for use under standard site safety helmets available.
- Thermal underware available.
- If you need other winter product please get in touch as we may be able to help you source these items if we don't already stock them.
Tidi Cable Ltd products now in stock.
We are now the proud distributor in Northern and Southern Ireland for the 'Tidi' range of cable management products manufactured in the UK by Tidi Cable Ltd. The product range includes the following items:
Please click on this link for further information on these products.
For prices and availability please contact us.
The Frontier barrier from JSP is now available.
The Frontier Cross-Link barrier boasts:
- new stability poles to allow greater stability around open ground when winds are high.
- Surefoot Bloc system to also enhance the stability of the barrier in windy conditions by adding weight to the barrier.
- Flexi-Clips to allow flexible linking of barrier gates.
- Free replacement of surefoot barrier feet, in the unlikely event feet become damaged.
For a product flyer check out:
Other news form other sources:
BBC News Website:
Stormont Deadlock puts construction jobs at risk say Construction Employer's Federation.
Irish policeman caught two robbers by arming himself with a traffic cone.
More public funded project in Northern Ireland may be on the cards via European Investment Bank. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-26375235
Good news for Ballygawley as Sandvik Construction moves 160 jobs from England production site. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-26375686
Dark dye bid to discourage swimming in disused quarries. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-23419524
Why do people put traffic cones on statues?
Road works to stop during G8 Summit in June 2013 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-22519053
The Department for Regional Development has been heavily criticised for the way it investigated complaints made by a whistleblower - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-21416731
Design Museum showcases the ordinary items that shaped our world (including road signs) - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21240958
Some great storage ideas for tidying up your workspace and shed - https://www.pinterest.co.uk/toplinediy/shed-storage-ideas/
Interesting article on UK hi vis clothing featured in the 'Health and Safety International' journal - http://www.hsimagazine.com/article.php?article_id=84